Monday 31 January 2011

Handbag Guilt

Ooops!  I nearly committed the cardinal sin of stocking fox fur handbags until I remembered that most people think the fur looks better on the fox rather than on a person! 

No, I wasn't on the warpath after spending Sunday clearing up all that fox poop in my garden! 

It's funny to see just how used to humans foxes are nowadays.  I left my house the other morning to walk down to the station.  Half way along, I looked across the road at another pedestrian who was walking on the other side and in the middle of us was a young fox who looked disdainfully left and right checking us out then continued trotting next to us as if we weren't even there!

One of my first memories as a child was recalling that my mother sometimes kept her fox stole in the fridge.  I'm not sure why, but I do remember that whenever it rained, the thing gave off a scent so awful it would guarantee a seat on any train!

Faux fur is so well made these days that if you like the thought of handbags made from fur take a look at this. Little difference and it certainly won't stink when it rains!

Real Fox Fur Handbag

Faux Fur Handbag




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment