Saturday 11 July 2009

For the love of a good bag!


There are some days when the contents of a handbag provide me with a squeal of delight - discovering the favourite lip gloss I thought was lost forever, or the emergency £20 I kept in a side pocket on a night out. Then there are other times when the contents are completely irrelevant. Putting a gorgeous new bag on my arm sends a shiver of delight through me - the feel of soft Italian leather as I pick it up, catching a sniff of the strap sitting on my shoulder as I turn my head, the reassuring click of the clasp as it smartly snaps shut. Somehow I resist the temptation to lick it, otherwise it's a multi-sensory experience.

This, my friend, is one such bag. It's for when you want to feel truly special. It's the handbag equivalent of a great haircut, or catching that cute guy on the tube smiling at you. You may not be able to bottle it, but you sure as hell can carry your purse and keys in it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment